EMAIL SECURITY SOLUTIONS IN DUBAI, UAE
PROTECT YOUR ORGANIZATION AGAINST EMAIL-BORNE CYBERATTACKS
Send us your requirements and we’ll arrange for a FREE Demo!
What is Email Security ?
Email security is the term used to define the measures taken to secure access and content of an email account. With an email security solution, multiple layers of security are put into place to
- Prevent all forms of malware, virus, phishing attempts
- Email filtering to control inbound and outbound email traffic and detect threats
- Prevent breach of confidential information
The cost of email security threats can be huge. The breach of sensitive customer data or financial information can result in fines and legal actions, loss of reputation, reduced customer confidence, and loss of business.
Malicious email is the leading email security threat today. Hackers target an email account by delivering malware by email to lure email account holders to click on malicious links, attachments, and websites. A malicious email may entice victims to perform a financial transaction. When a victim actually clicks, they are redirected to malicious sites that steal their email log on credentials.
Cybercriminals use social engineering tactics to develop powerful malicious email campaigns, combining dangerous links, attachments, and enticements. Some of the most common email-based threats include:
- Ransomware – Ransomware encrypts email account’s data and holds it for ransom. You need ransomware solution experts to recover encrypted files.
- Phishing, spear phishing – Cyber criminals use psychological manipulation and social engineering tactics to lure victims to divulge sensitive logon details that can be used for malicious purposes. Since an email from hackers looks legitimate, an email account owner easily gets trapped.
- Spoofing – Deceiving email account holders into believing that the email is from a legitimate account.
- Spam – Spam is the most common email security threat. Ransomware is the most commonly used spam. The best email security gateway filters and eliminates email-borne threats.
- Keylogger – Luring email recipients to click on malicious link that steals their IDs and passwords.
- Social engineering – Criminals build trust by posing as a trusted individual before stealing user confidential data and deceiving them into performing a fake transaction.
Email Security Assessment
Email assessment is critical to evaluating email security. It also helps assess any potential exposure and vulnerability to malicious payloads delivered by email. The vulnerability of employees to such email security threats is also assessed. It is crucial to raise phishing email awareness among employees regarding socially engineered email messages that attempt to lure them into opening malicious links.
Email Security Solution
- Set up robust email security policies.
- Create detailed firewall rules.
- Create anti-virus policies.
- Improve accuracy of any potential email security threats.
Email Security Policy
A corporate email security policy is designed to safeguard the business and customer interests by taking steps to strengthen email security gateway. The need of the hour is to have an email security solution for phishing messages. It is equally important to ensure that employees understand the term “sensitive information.” Best practices must be put in place to reinforce email security and confidentiality.
Enterprise Email Security Solution
With the implementation of a secure email security gateway, targeted email threats do not stand a chance to breach your security. An enterprise email security solution is meant to protect users from latest identity theft, ransomware, and spam messages. Phishing detection technology and the interception of all email messages with suspicious content is a safe way to ensure email security and keep users productive.
End User Email Security Solution
Besides implementing an effective email security solution, it is important for end users to follow best practices to prevent hacking and phishing attempts. Training employees to follow these practices and avoid clicking on suspicious links and malicious attachments is critically important. Employees should also be wary of clicking on any exciting offer messages in their inbox.