Send us your requirements and we’ll arrange for a FREE Demo!
Ransomware Prevention Dubai: Is Your Security Architecture Strong
Ransomware is malicious software that poses a risk of data loss or blocked user access unless a ransom is paid. There are two types of ransomware.
- Locker ransomware that encrypts the hard drive and locks the user out of the computer.
- Crypto ransomware is selective about data encryption and encrypts specific files, including images, word documents, and PDFs.
Such malicious threats can encrypt sensitive information and bring your business to a halt while holding your critical data for ransom. So the need of the hour is to focus on reinforcing your security architecture for ransomware prevention.
- Reduce the attack surface
- Block unknown traffic and dangerous files
- Secure endpoints and implement an endpoint security policy, restricting illegitimate access to critical network resources
- Enforce user access controls
- Restrict user access to SaaS-based tools
- Scan for known malware on cloud-based apps
Blocking known threats with TrendMicro ransomware protection can reduce the risk of security breach while simultaneously raising the cost of an attack. As a result, an attacker must come up with another malware to gain access to your system or data.
How Ransomware Works
A phishing email is usually sent to a user.
- The email contains a malicious code about which the user is not aware. The code may be hidden in a link or attachment.
- When a user clicks on it, the malicious code executes on their computer, encrypting the contents of the drive.
- As soon as the contents are encrypted, the ransomware communicates with its server, holding user data for ransom. Encryption of files could render them useless or inaccessible for users while the attacker can easily manipulate them for their illicit use. In the event there is no secure backup, it could mean huge loss to the business.
In such circumstances, you are often left to wonder how to recover files attacked by ransomware. With the lack of insecure backup files, a cyber attacker can easily delete your backup. It is here that a ransomware decrypt tool, such as cryptowall 3.0 decrypt tool, can help. However, the recovery of encrypted files is better left to IT security experts. Pinnacle has the experience to recover encrypted files ransomware and can offer you top-rated ransomware support Dubai.
Ransomware Prevention Dubai: The Pinnacle Advantage
As IT security experts, Pinnacle is a leader in ransomware support UAE, with focus on identifying and preventing both unknown and known cyber threats. Since ransomware can automatically corrupt and delete files and quickly become more sophisticated if the ransom is not paid, it requires urgent action from users to resolve the problem through ransomware data recovery services.
Pinnacle believes that ransomware prevention starts with detecting and analyzing threats. So we begin our ransomware support Dubai services with detecting, detonating, and analyzing files and attachments as soon as they are submitted. You can depend on our ransomware recovery services to:
- Strengthen your entire security infrastructure with ransomware protection and create proactive mitigation.
- Leverage the best ransomware removal tools to block malware and suspicious activity on the endpoint.
- Keep security software updated to prevent attacks from new ransomware.
- Keep your operating system updated with patches for newly discovered malware that could be exploited as ransomware.