NEED DATA CENTER FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Send us your requirements and we’ll arrange for a FREE Demo!
What is A Data CenterA data center is a facility meant for the storage of IT infrastructure and networked computers. It stores large amounts of data. Data centers are integral to the storage, backup, and recovery of sensitive and proprietary information. They are also crucial to data management and networking. With data centers being complex ecosystems, securing them is a big challenge as it involves providing security for every single component. Data center security in Dubai includes both physical practices and virtual technologies to secure a data center from external threats and cyber attacks. Pinnacle prides itself on our managed data center services for the upkeep, maintenance, and security of your data center. Our managed services include automation, data center management, and IT operations. Providing you with strong security mechanism is a specialty at Pinnacle.
Securing your DataData center security in Dubai requires comprehensive measures. This includes using data encryption for file transfer, data backup and recovery, traffic monitoring, and enforcing updated data privacy regulations.
Limiting the physical access to a data center is one way to secure the premises. Installing CCTV at strategic points fortifies the data center security. Surveillance systems in Dubai are a bulwark for thieves and cyber criminals. Pinnacle offers an added security cover for your physical servers by ensuring access control. This means only authorized personnel are allowed access to secured areas. Network security involves securing the perimeter. Pinnacle is an expert in network security solutions for data center security.
- Firewalls are installed to clean up traffic at the point of entry.
- Inspect and monitor traffic within the network
- Detect any potential threat
- Mitigate threats that might have infiltrated the firewall.
True, the need for server security has increased manifold with the advent of virtualization. No doubt, it has become even more complex and challenging. However, with Pinnacle’s data center security Dubai services, you are rest assured that your servers are monitored 24×7 to detect and prevent any intrusion incidents. As part of our comprehensive security solutions in Dubai, you have the guarantee of security of your virtual and physical server environments and web-based apps.
Comprehensive Data Center Security In Dubai Services
- Our Dubai datacenters provide hosting and co-location solutions that are part of our comprehensive managed services delivered by our professional network and security operations team.
- We have the best-of-the-breed anti-malware, network intrusion, and threat protection solutions for the security of virtual servers.
- We use comprehensive open-source tools for advanced monitoring and management services to protect mission-critical business apps of clients. With the cutting-edge Dubai data center security tools, you have complete visibility and control over your mission-critical infrastructure.
- We are determined to reduce complexity with streamlined integrations and interoperability.
- Our security experts are always ready to speedy responses with orchestrated actions to critical incidents.
RECENT CASE STUDIES
Finance Analyst - EMI Music Arabia
IT Manager - Promise Insure
IT Manager, Culligan
Director of IT - IFFCO
HR and Administration Manager
IT Manager – Kenz
Managing Partner – FLC
P. C. Roy
Finance Manager, ITR Middle East FZCO
IT Manager - Indigo Airlines
Chef Partner - Cartalyst Solutions/Aroma & Spice Catering LLC
Marketing Partner - FLC Marketing
Managing Director - Link Viva
Founder & CEO - The Academy for sales Excellence Management Consultancy
P. C. Roy
Finance Manager - ITR Middle East FZCO
TMEA Regional IT Leader - Turkey, Middle East and Africa, Dupont
Dubai Air Navigation Services
IT Manager, Majan Printing and Packaging Company LLC, Ras Al Khaimah
IT Manager, Seven Seas Steel Industries LLC
Sunil K Menon
Chief Financial Officer, Livonia International
Mr. Ravi Hirisave
CFO, H-Energy Middle East Group
Mr. Sandeep Potkar
CFO, Dubai Green Fund Investments LLC